What causes bump on outside of vagina?

I popped a bump I had notice on the outside of the vagina and Yellow substance came out , then blood come out and lastly white substance came out but there is still a hard bump there I dont know whether I should continue to pop it or not because I became disgusted! Do you have any Idea what type of bump it is?
Wed, 26 Feb 2014
Hello ma'am and welcome.

The bump could have been a simple infection or could even be related to sexually transmitted infections. I would have prefered you not to pop the bump, but as you habe already done so. Makse sure you keep the area clean and dry, try to take sitz baths with epsom salt and also apply several warm compresses to the region.

It would be best to meet a doctor and get diagnosed and accordingly treated.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.