What causes breathing difficulty and chest pain?

Hey after every meal I have to go for toilet and it has longer than 5 year I guess or more and past few days I am having breathing problem breathing in and out are not synchronized some time I have to breathe heavy as their is chest pain too chest pain is also from long time more than 6 year or more as I remember but it dont pain all the time but from past 2 months pain and breathing problem is increased and past 3 days it has got worst as I can feel the pain and breathing pattern change even last night I got choke for 10 minutes and I started. Breathing heavily and sleep rest for 1 hour then some how it got ok but still the problem is their and even I have varicose in my right leg aroung calf area it has been their from 5 year. PLEASE SUGGEST PROPER MEASURE FOR VARICOSE, CHEST PAIN REASON, BREATHING PROBLEM I AM 26 YEAR OLD AND WAS A SMOKER FOR AROUND 13 YEAR BUT PAST 6 MONTH I HAVE QUIT SMOKING
Thu, 13 Apr 2017
Thanks for asking. I understand your concern.
- Your disturbed toilet habits possible by bowel infection/digestive enzyme defeciency can cause abdominal bloating leading to respiratory trouble
- long smoking habit too causes damage to respiratory organ .. breathlessness,raised blood pressure or heart problem.
Vericose veins is diatation of veins in lower limb due to blood stagnation (due to weak vein valves / lack of body movements ,exercise).which can result from muscle weakness ,over weight or lack of movements due to breathing problem.
In short you need through health check up with special fo us to digestion/breathing &venous drainage from lower extremity....&after analysing the results needful refferal to suitable specialist (gastroenterologist/chest physician/vascular surgeon)would lead you to specific way to relief from your problem .
Till then take rest.eat light & nourishing foid,take carminative mixture over the counter &derriphyline pilltwice a day after food. .drink sufficient warm water.sleep in propped up position.&be relaxed.. you are going to be fine with proper treatment offered by expert.
Thanks.