What causes balancing issues when diagnosed with fibromyalgia?

Hello Many years ago I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I was given Lyrica, tramadol, Cymbalta, and Ambian. Recently I was diagnosed with POTS and was prescribed Topral. I have noticed some reactions , I am having difficulty with balance, w/memory, and confushion, Could there be an interaction with somw of my meds causing these reactions ?? susandlann44
Wed, 15 May 2019

Noted your history of fibromyalgia and treatment with Lyrica, Cymbalta, Tramadol and Ambian; diagnosed with POTS, prescribed with Topral and development of imbalance, memory problems and confusion.
Well, fibromyalgia is due to the stress and anxiety as a major cause.
Hence control of these will help you better than merely taking medications and getting some reaction and additional problems with so many medications.
I would advise you to get the medications reduced under the guidance of your prescribing Doctor.
POTS can cause the problems you have mentioned as also the medications.
A neurologist's opinion, investigations and management is surely going to give you better results.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. T. Chandrakant,
ENT & General Surgeon