What causes anxiety and depression?

i have been feelng low and crying a lot as i live in turkey we have to pay for health care so went to the chemist for tablets which are cipram took for 6 months then came of them over 1 month gradually my friends have noticed i am muddled there words and think i should start tblets again not sure if i should stay on these tablets or change them

Tue, 15 Jul 2014
I appreciate your query on health care magic. The medicine you mentioned is probably escitalopram which is an antidepressant and an Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. Ideally they should be started in consultation with a psychiatrist. If you are having the symptoms of low mood, weeping spells, poor concentration, decreased interest in life and sleep/ appetite disturbances you can restart the medicines but continue for 6 months when you feel absolutely fine (not total 6 months ) and then gradually off them. I hope you find this helpful.