What causes aching joints, low sex drive, hot flashes and night sweats?

Hi. I am a 50 year old woman who had a bi-lateral salpingo (sp?) oophorectomy and hysterectomy in 2008 due to ovarian cysts and severe endometriosis (I hadn t experienced pain from the endo). I immediately started estrogen therapy (gel form). I still get hot flashes and night sweats (moderate). I have aching joints in my hips and legs and no energy. I try to walk about 2 miles a day, 3-4X a week. I have zero sex drive, and fell very aged. I have been on meds for depression for several years now (clinical depression runs on both my mom s and father s side). Prior to my hysterectomy, I felt better than I had in years - sex drive, energy, etc. Is this just normal aging?
Thu, 31 Oct 2019