What causes abdominal pain and bloating and low urine output?

HiHi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...
Hi I have a pain in my left side that wont go away, I get very bloated after just eating a little bit of food or just drinking a half a bottle of water, I urinate very little..what could this be?
Tue, 19 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* The bloating with low urine output can be due to significant underlying issue as calculus, infection or other kidney related problems.
* In our clinic, after thorough history, physical examination, I recommend necessary primary work up with lab tests of urine microscopy, serum creatinine level and ultrasound examination for further management guidelines.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.