As per your clinical history is concerned, please follow like this:
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor [Gastroenterologist] and do few investigations like [CBC with differential, Capsule endoscopy
, and stool exam] to confirm exact pathology.
2) Discuss with your treating Doctor about [Metronidazole] and [Ciprofloxacin] for secondary infection and loose motion
3) Add multivitamin
caps along with calcium and vitamin B 12.
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this:
1) Limit dairy products and take an enzyme product such as [Lactaid].
2) Try to avoid foods containing butter, margarine, cream sauces and fried foods.
3) Try to avoid fibers such as fresh fruits and vegetables and whole grains.
4) Avoid foods like Spicy foods, alcohol, and caffeine et cetera.
5) Eat small meals. You may find you feel better eating five or six small meals a day rather than two or three larger ones.
6) Try to drink plenty of liquids and avoid smoking
7) Try to manage stress
by regular relaxation and breathing exercises.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo