What causes a large clump of white mass in urine?

Hello, I am a 41 year old male. Recently my urethra (not sure if spelled correctly) has narrowed and caused my urine stream to fork. Just today, as I was urinating a large clump off white mass (skin maybe?) came out of my opening. I was able to remove by just lightly tugging on it.
Mon, 29 Aug 2016
White mass may be small stones formed due to the precipitation of calcium carbonate/uric acid in urine. If it persists you should have a kidney stone workup. There is a possibility that you may have large stone in kidney.
Secondly it may be due to UTI with epithelial cells.
Advice
1.     Drink 4 – 5 liters of uncontaminated water
2.     Drink fruit juice and cranberry juice
3.     Investigations
a.     Routine examination of urine
b.     Culture & sensitivity of urine
c.     USG abdomen & pelvis
d.     Intravenous pyelography
e.     Serum creatinine
f.     Blood urea
Further action will be taken after report.
Consult an urologist taking these reports.
Thanks