Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

What can i take as a alternative of Eptoin ?

I am taking Eptoin since Jul1997. I had a stroke in Jul-97 and doctor had suggested me to take Eptoin. There after I did not face any attack, but small seizures in right hand from shoulder for 2-3 secs are still coming. Please suggest any alternative medicine.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  288
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
You had stroke in July 97. If you have got any MRI done at that time or any previous reports along with the old consultations, then you can contact for revaluation of the disorder whether it is coz of Stroke (CVA) or Seizure disorder itself or Psychogenic Seizural Disorder. Till then you can take Syrup- Mentat 2tsf twice a day.

Thank you.
Answered: Thu, 30 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor