What can cause low BP while on Levofloxacin and Dexamethasone?

I have a client that has developmental disabilities. He was started on Levofloxacin and Dexamethason since taking these meds along with all the other medications he takes his Blood pressure has been reading really low. The readings we are getting are like today 80/58 he has been back to the doctor had test ran. They can t find the reason for this am I just being overly protective or is there real reason for concern?
Tue, 4 Sep 2018

I'm sorry to hear about your client having low blood pressures. Levofloxacin and dexamethasone would not be the cause of low blood pressure; actually, dexamethasone usually causes high blood pressure.

There are many causes of low blood pressure, but 80/58 is quite low and I would be concerned.

Especially if he doesn't normally have low pressures and he is having other symptoms like fever, acting strange or more tired than usual, or decreased urine output. With a blood pressure that low a doctor should be notified.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.