What can cause fatigue and shortness of breath while on medication for hypertension?

I have muscle weakness, fatigue, and shortness of breath when exercising or going up a flight of stairs. I am taking medicine for high blood pressure, acid reflux, and cholesterol. I have one stent in my heart blood vessels and have a pace maker implanted. I had a stress test which showed a shadow on the lower vessels of my heart, but a heart catherization today showed the blood was flowing well through my heart and to my body. What else might be causing these symptoms?
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

If the stress test is unremarkable so it may not be cardiac illness as long as the symptoms are concern, fatigue, shortness of breath, muscle weakness could be nonspecific, but hyperacidity may be the cause but with the medicine, there may not be any symptoms like that.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.