Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

What can be done for the cyst which is in right kidney ?

I am 50 years old. ultra sonography shows a big cyst occur right kidney . what can I do now?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The cyst in the ultrasound needs to be differentiated to see if it is benign or haemorrhagic cyst ;also whether you have pain or no is important.Please consult a Urologist and get examined.He will prescribe the needed medicines and if it is a simple cyst it may reduce in size or resolve completely in 2-3 weeks but if it does not then the Urologist will tell you regarding further management.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor