Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

What can be done for bladder problem ?

Hello, I m 16 years old and I have been having problems with my bladder . I tend to urinate when I m laughing, why is that happening and how can I stop that from keep happeing? Female. I havent taking any medication or anything. This has been happening since i was in middle school, and i though i would grow out of this problem, but i havent. What should i do to treat this? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

It is called urinary incontinence.Urinary incontinence at this age is not so common and it has to be evaluated properly.Please visit your Gynecologist /Urologist and get examined .Based on few tests , cause of your problem can be identified.

Take care.
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor