Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

193 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What can a middle aged man having cholesterol and BP take for erectile dysfunction ?

my age is 55 my erection is not strong white water release very soon my age is 55 i am patiant of cholastrol i am takin madicen for blood pressure and colestrol my sex life is finish erection is very soft spurm release with in one and two minuits
Wed, 25 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
as one grow sex capacity reduce but not end.
check ur sugar level
ask u r doctor to change BP medicine as they may cause it
-late night sleeping
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....