Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

What can I give to my baby as food ?

What food can I give my baby at night? Now I am giving rice mixed with milk at 7 pm. And I give cornflakes with milk as paste. I give these on alternate days. Please suggest what else can I give at night. He feels bored of the same food daily.
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dentist, Periodontics 's  Response
I f you give same food surely the child will be bored and refuse to eat.
So try giving variety foods at each serving.
foods you can try will be:
boiled potato and salt.
boiled carrot,milk,ghee and sugar
boiled veg. soup
Ragi or rice flour malt malt (Sweet/salt)
Soft suji halwa
Wheat bread and milk
give all fresh fruits ,daily one type of fruit and fruit juices.
hope this will help you.

Answered: Sun, 1 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi kavita
welcome to health care magic
it would be helpful if you mention age of your baby.
diet differ according to age.
thanks for the quiery
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor