Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

What can I do for penis erection problem ?

dear sir, i am 30 year old married man.i have a problem with me ,my pennies is not strong when i injected.there is no tightness in my starting of sex it became strong but suddenly it goes down . what can i do. regard saurabh
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
You stated cndition that you get erection in the intial phase of an sexual encouter is an evidence that you dont have any physical problem. May be you are too concerned about your performance and satisfying your partner. Just ignore these concerns. Have a proper dicussion with your partners. Invoke interest and arousal in her and start enjoying sex without any apprehension. If you still find that the problem exist consult a clinical psychologist or a sex therapist

Clinical Psychologist
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it is dangerous to get self treatment or treatment from quacks
consult doctors treating the problem
consult andrologist/sexologist/urogenital surgeon treating these problems and get investigated and proper treatment
that will be best for you .you may not have any serious problem and even if any there you will get effective treatment
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, such type of diease occure due to depression , hormonal imbalance. you should consult with psychiatrist n uro genital surgeon, rule out the cause n start proper treatment as per their advise. do not worry this is curable.
Answered: Sun, 28 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor