What can I do for my daughter to become fair again ?

when my daughter( 5 Months Old) born she was very fair but now she is not fair, what should i do ?
Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Treatment/Therapy ,  
hi
infant has property to change color frequently
so dont worry much
-use good moisturizer cream for her
-dont do any type of massage
-avoid direct sunlight
-wear her full cloth

My daughter is 2 month old, she is dark in color, now little by little her color is becoming fair, which food to eat to make my child become fair soon. Now iam breastfeeding so whatever I eat, whether my child gets that food.eg: if I drink juice will she get that juice during breastfeeding.

Hi I have an 18 month old daughter. Her face is fair skinned but body and especially legs are quite dark. I am Indian and Brown skinned. My wife is Lebanese and fair skinned. Will our baby remain two-toned or will she become a singular color over time? (Do we know which color?!) Thabk you.

my daughter becoming dark colour. Please tell me some tips to increase her colour to white. Iam asking this question just because of i faced so many problems in my life with my colour. so my daughter will not get those problems. so kindly suggest me.

Recent questions on  Massage

my age is 28, height 5" 9cm, 72 kg weight, during sex, the flow of the fluid liquid which is coming out during erection is very less. I am not able to do the sex for a longer time. Also let me know about amy massage so that i can increse my lengh of the panies

I went to the doctor the other day they took blood and pee from me they called me back 2 days later and said that blood and pee is bad and liver is bad and told me to get ultersound and I got that and the next day I got a massage from them to make a will what does all that mean

Ok, so my 15 year old friend has been having testicular pain for the past few days. It is an aching in and around his testicles, and a pain/numbness around his pubic bone. It comes and goes, and when he massages it the pain is relieved temporarily. Also, he wakes up in the morning with virtually no pain, but as the day progresses, they start to ache more and more. What could this be? Any ideas?

Thank You.

My son is 11 years old and just started playing football and complains sometimes of sore lower legs. What do growing pains feel like? I massage them and have done Bowen therapy on him which has really helped. He is very tall with long bones and very slim.