What can I do for my daughter to become fair again ?

when my daughter( 5 Months Old) born she was very fair but now she is not fair, what should i do ?
Sat, 28 Jan 2012
Treatment/Therapy ,  
hi
infant has property to change color frequently
so dont worry much
-use good moisturizer cream for her
-dont do any type of massage
-avoid direct sunlight
-wear her full cloth

My daughter is 2 month old, she is dark in color, now little by little her color is becoming fair, which food to eat to make my child become fair soon. Now iam breastfeeding so whatever I eat, whether my child gets that food.eg: if I drink juice will she get that juice during breastfeeding.

my daughter becoming dark colour. Please tell me some tips to increase her colour to white. Iam asking this question just because of i faced so many problems in my life with my colour. so my daughter will not get those problems. so kindly suggest me.

My daughter is 12 yrs old, almost 13. For about 5 days now she has been complaining of sudden tailbone pain , this pain came out of nowhere. She has had no injury or trauma to the area at all. It hurts her to sit (worse on hard chairs, such as the ones she must sit on at school all day!) and it even hurts when she sneezes, she says because the sneeze shakes her whole body & makes the pain in her tailbone very intense. Heat didn t help.. but ice seems to help a bit because it numbs the area, also she takes IB if the pain gets too bad. I m not sure what is going on with her or if I should be more concerned... does this require a Dr. visit? What could be the cause of sudden tailbone pain? She is fairly healthy... in the past she has struggled with joint pains of the knees mostly.. and also ALOT of back pain .. but they did tests & exams in the past & could never give me a reason why she was experiencing back pain. Neither of those issues have been bothering her lately though. She does tire easily with physical activity.. and she has to do alot of running in gym.. which can be hard on her because she starts to feel like her lungs are on fire & she fears collapsing. I ve had her tested for asthma & the Dr. says she doesn t have it. So... any idea? Are any of these symptoms related? Also, she had shingles at age 9... very young to have... & I know that seems kindof random to mention... but I wanted to include as many details about her history as possible, just in case the right Dr/person reads this post & sees some sortof connection. Thank you for any help/answers!

Recent questions on  Massage

my age is 28, height 5" 9cm, 72 kg weight, during sex, the flow of the fluid liquid which is coming out during erection is very less. I am not able to do the sex for a longer time. Also let me know about amy massage so that i can increse my lengh of the panies

I went to the doctor the other day they took blood and pee from me they called me back 2 days later and said that blood and pee is bad and liver is bad and told me to get ultersound and I got that and the next day I got a massage from them to make a will what does all that mean

Ok, so my 15 year old friend has been having testicular pain for the past few days. It is an aching in and around his testicles, and a pain/numbness around his pubic bone. It comes and goes, and when he massages it the pain is relieved temporarily. Also, he wakes up in the morning with virtually no pain, but as the day progresses, they start to ache more and more. What could this be? Any ideas?

Thank You.

My son is 11 years old and just started playing football and complains sometimes of sore lower legs. What do growing pains feel like? I massage them and have done Bowen therapy on him which has really helped. He is very tall with long bones and very slim.