Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

What are these white stuff milky but yoghurt coming from my vagina?

white stuff milky but yoghurt like coming from my vagina, and breast I am only 19 years old, Is it normal to have some white stuff milky but yoghurt like coming from my vagina, and breast? i usually have some white creamish things coming out of my vagina is it normal? its like small tiny pieces of cheese
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jan 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  5422
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
You have a yeast infection. As soon as i read that you said it looks like peices of cheese then i knew right away it is a yeast infection get checked out and the doctor will prescribe you some medication for it. They are really irritating if you dont get medication i had one once. Btw im 15
Answered: Tue, 10 Aug 2010
  Anonymous's Response
when i watch sex videos with my boyfriend to get new sex positions i get white slimey stuff that comes out of my vagina
Answered: Sun, 28 Nov 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Secretions from the breast can be a normal phenomena. However the vaginal discharge could also mean infection if you are sexually active...

Answered: Mon, 4 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor