• question-icon

What are the uses and side effects of Suvidha birth control pills?

Sir Just i married but we don t want baby Within 2 year . Can I use suvida birth control pills . How to use this . Pls tell me In both way 1. If she is period 2. If she is not in periods 3. How many days use this pills bcoz of i go abroad after one month
Mon, 23 Mar 2015
Welcome to Health Care MAgic. Thank you for posting your query.
I can understand your query.

Oral contraceptive pills can be taken from day 1 or day 5 of the cycle, that is 1-5 days after completion of menstruation. Take it them for 21 days. Take the iron tablets for next 7 days. AGain start on day 1 or 5.

Reply with thanks.
Regards.