What are the symptoms of pregnancy?

I had sex with my bf..he use condom... we did sex on the day when my periods is going to start... and after sex there is bleeding ... can I get pregnant?? ....and the bleeding is light red water type its not proper bleeding... I had periods on nealy 9/10 last month n now I had sex on 9th... day And after sex my periods starts but the flow is not like regularly I had during my periods..and its not the first time we did sex.. Did I get pregnant ? Or I should take unwanted 72 during my periods ?? N its 42 hours before i did sex...Plz tel me
Fri, 11 Jun 2021

There are too many variables in your question. In order to determine whether you are pregnant we need to know more details of your period cycle both in its regularity and bleeding days and details on whether you are on any other contraception and whether you have taken unwanted 72 or any other emergency pill earlier this month. If you have been regularly having sex then it is possible that you are already pregnant and you could be having implantation bleed this cycle.

There are two main concerns from a medical view point here:
1) Pregnancy- It would be advisable for you to wait for your periods to get over and do a home testing pregnancy test to be sure
2) Bleeding immediately after sex is never a good sign
Please visit a specialist to rule out any other major health concerns and for further advise on safe contraception so that you can have peace of mind and need not worry about pregnancy every time you have sex.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Nithya Rajgopal (Karthik), General & Family Physician