What are the symptoms of heart attack?

I m a 24-year-old female. Slightly overweight, haven t smoked a cigarette in 2 years, but use an electronic cigarette. I have been experiencing a pain in my chest since this morning, on my left side. I ve been experiencing a sense of nausea, without actually getting sick, for about an hour. It feels as if it s a hunger pain in my stomach, but I had just eaten. Also, I feel slightly dizzy. I m worried that I might need to go to the hospital, but also feel like I m just being paranoid. What is the likelihood that this is a heart attack? I heard that they can be silent, almost unrecognizable, in women.
Mon, 18 May 2015
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear Ms,

In your age you have very low risk of developing a heart attack. Silent heart attacks are most common diabetic and postmenopausal women. Also your symptoms are not specific for heart attack.
Most likely your complaints are caused by stomuch problems, or it can be a panic attack.

Hope I could help you

Wishing you good health

In case f further questions don't hesitate to ask