What are the side effects of the drug Levofloxacin?

my mother was prescribed levofloxacin today and is very concerned about the side effects. she is also taking 50 mg of prednisone daily. she has diabeties, takes blood thinner meds, has a loop recorder, psorasis, asthma, problems with her feet, psoratic arthritius. and allergic to many things. she was diagnosed with broncitis this week and the zpac had no effect \. please advise. she she be concerned enough to take this or not. she is going to see a pulmonologist this week too.
Thu, 12 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I have gone through your complaints and she can take Levofloxacin.
It is good antibiotic for respiratory tract infections.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.