• question-icon

What are the side effects of Trigestrel?

I am not sexually active but my parents wanted me to go on a birth control pill as a preventative measure. I started using trigestrel and took my first pill last night and I am already not feeling too well. Should I wait it out for at least a week for my body to adjust or should I stop immediately?
Wed, 19 Jun 2019

The symptoms seem to be related to side effects of Trigestrel.

I suggest continuing taking the medication in case that you have unprotected sexual intercourse.

If not, it is not necessary to take Trigestrel.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician