Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

What are the chances of getting pregnant by rubbing with hands having remaining of semen?

If there is still remainings of semen or even precum on his hands, then afterwards was rub on the OUTSIDE of my vagina and not in the INSIDE of it, is there possible chances that I will be pregnant? Please do answer I am very nervous, oh and not to mention there are no sexual intercourse,physical contact, and penetration that occured.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

With the specific situation that you are describing, there is no chance that this will lead to pregnancy. There has to be direct deposit of semen within the vagina. It sounds, though, like you might have greater peace of mind, in general, if you were on some form of birth control.

I hope that this helps and good luck - Please ask me if you have specific questions!
Answered: Fri, 12 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor