No, you are not at high risk of serious swine flu unless you have any other associated conditions listed below. As of now the high risk group for serious wine flu is considered to be the same as for seasonal flu. It includes:
* Children younger than 5 years old. The risk for severe complications from seasonal influenza
is highest among children younger than 2 years old.
* Adults 65 years of age and older.
* Persons with the following conditions:
Chronic pulmonary (including asthma), cardiovascular (except hypertension
), renal, hepatic, hematological (including sickle cell disease
), neurologic, neuromuscular, or metabolic disorders (including diabetes mellitus
, including that caused by medications or by HIV
* Pregnant women
* Persons younger than 19 years of age who are receiving long-term aspirin therapy
* Residents of nursing homes and other chronic-care facilities.