Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

What apart from surgery can a man do to deal with heavy flab around the belly and the breasts ?

Hello Doctor I am of 30 year s of age my height is 5 3 my weight is 85 ks its very embarrassing for me to walk and its is effecting my personal life as well.I got a big belly ang my breast is very bulky which is really embarrassing me a lot. I want to be like a normal man and I am not very comfortable to go for any operations.and I am going to gym on a regular basis but tat didn t help me. I am engaged and want to keep my family very health and keep my wife happy.My marriage is in 04 months and I want a perfect body PLZ guide me wat to do .......... waiting for a reply.............................
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
dear nehara
you do not have any other option than vigorous exercise, weight reductions programs or surgery for your breast
better consult any of weight management doctor earliest and avoid all fatty food from your daily habit

you can try phytoberry tablet 3-3-3 as well as fucus v Q 20-20-20 to reduce the weight
this are homeopathic medicines and it does not harm your body at all

o purchase any of homeopathic medicines online
visit -
email -
call +91 98254 44736
Answered: Fri, 3 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor