Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

What apart from lactogen can be given to a month old baby ?

my sister has 1 month baby, she doesnt have that much milk to feed her baby, she gives lactogen as supllementary, the kid looks very lean, can we anyother drops for the kid to become bubbly.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  347
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
Try PRO-PL (Food Supplement for Pregnant & Lactating Mothers) twice daily after food. It worked for me.
Answered: Thu, 21 Jul 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,kalpana,thanks for query.Please explain your sister that more you feed the baby,more the milk will be produced.If you do not feed the baby very often,the milk supply will decrease.Ask her to feed her regularly.She should take plenty of liquids with healthy diet and the problem will be solved.Go for weighing the baby,if she is of normal weight for her age,there is no need to give any additional drugs.In case of deficiency your doctor will only advise.bye.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor