Suggest a good formula milk for a 3.5 month old infant
All are good
I appreciate you for exclusively breastfeeding your baby and would advise you to continue this for complete 6 months. This is best for baby and incomparable to any formula feeds available in market.
You may easily store the breast milk at room temperature for 6 hours and in refrigerator for up to 24 hours. This can be given to baby while you are away at work.
In case, you still need to give a formula feed then you may start with Enfamil or Lactodex premium. Lactogen and Nan pro are also good. There is no specific brand which is superior in composition. Just ensure good hygiene and proper constitution while feeding the baby.
Hopefully it will be of help.
4-6 Oz per feed
The feeds should be as per demand of your baby. At least 4-6 oz (120-150ml) feeds every 4 hourly is required by babies in this age group.
I am not in favour of using farex infant formula at this age.
Is there any issues for the infant in changing the formula milk brand in between once we started with one brand. Is similac by abbott is good or better than lactogen and nan pro?
Change can be done
You can always change the brand of formula after starting if needed.
Similac, lactogen and Nan pro are equally good. There is no reason to promote a single brand.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lactogen infant formula for 3 month old baby
- G6pd formula milk for 6 months old baby
- Which infants formula milk is good dexolac or lactogen
- 5 month old formula fed infant green stringy poop
- Nestogen formula milk for infants effect
- Lactogen milk formula for 7month old baby
- Packet milk or formula for 6 month old baby
- Similac infant formula good
- Suggest formula milk for a child
- Milk formulas for g6pd infant 6 month
- Under what conditions should breastfeeding be restricted to infant?
- What causes absence seizures after adenoid and tonsil removal?
- Suggest treatment for sleep movement disorder
- Is HSV infection as dangerous as HIV infection?
- Suggest treatment for persistent fever and frequent urination
- Can Lanzol be given along with milk to a 3 year old?
- What causes fever after vaccination in child?
- What causes swellings on back of head in a toddler?
- Is it safe to give Spark energy drink to children?
- Is burning sensation in throat after eating hot food a cause for concern?