Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

What action should I take to low down esr ?

sir i m 61 yrs of age and my esr is dere symptoms of any disease..pls help me out and if yes what action should i take to low down it.someone pls reply
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  334
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Avinash
Raised ESR is indicative of some underlying infection in body. which infection where it is will depend on other reports or symptoms. It is not alarming but a cause of concern.
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare magic Forum..
ESR level for your age group should be under 20mm/hr. Raised ESR usually indicated underlying inflammation or infection but doesn't specify underlying disorder. You might get urself investigated if there are any other signs or symptoms.
Hope this helps!!
Take care!!
Answered: Thu, 3 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor