Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Weird behavior on staying away from loved one, doesn't mix with anyone else, cries foolishly. What type of treatment is advisable?

Hi, My younger brother is feeling stressed and lonely after the marriage of my elder brother. He(the younger brother) calls my elder brother madly 50-60 times a day. He didn t find comfort under his parental guidance and anybody else. He cries like a child and acts foolishly. As a person he is very helpful in nature and has completed his masters in computer. Please suggest if any counseling session or any medicine required in his case.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Oct 2012
Hi..please get help from a psychiatrist as these may be signs of depression..if it is treated early, it carries a good prognosis..good day
Answered: Thu, 18 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor