Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Was i raped? what should i do?

he didnt actually have sex with me, but he did other things and touched me and held me down! is it classed as rape? i dont know what to do, i dont want to tell anyone but i cant think about it without crying and i cant get it out of my head! anyone know what could help? im 16 years old i cant remeber wat he looks like, and i know tht with the police they wont catch him and if they do ther wont b enough evidence to hold him, would b me against him!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  297
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
I don't understand why you think the police won't catch him. If you call them and give them a description they might just be able to apprehend him. What you should do is tell your parents or call the police immediately instead of posting on Yahoo! Answers. You need to talk to someone about this and by telling your parents or the police you will get the help you need. Doing nothing is not going to make it go away.
Answered: Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor