Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Wants to increase height, short stature due to childhood malnutrition. Medication to increase height?

Hello Doctor, I am XXXXXX. I am 21 years and 8 months old. My height at this stage is 172 cm. I want to increase my height upto 175 cm. I have enough free time these days so I can do exercises up to 4 hours daily. My father s height is 177 cm and mother 162 cm, so there is no genetic reason, except childhood malneutrition. Please suggest me some pills and exercises to do at home or stadium. Thank you very much for giving your precious time to me
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic,
well there are natural ways of increasing your height these include,
- playing badminton, basketball, do swimming.
- having a healthy nutrition - foods rich in proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and ions.
- exercises like - stretch neck on both sides and up and down to straighten cervical spine
- hanging on bars can help to increase height
- sit and reach exercises can straighten your back muscles.
hope to have answered your query
Answered: Mon, 11 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor