Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Want to increase my penis size

my penis is short. i want increases my penis
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jan 2010
Answers:  4 Views:  989
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Usually it cannot be increased in size however there are claims made by pharma companies to be able to increase teh size. Usally the average length varies.

Answered: Wed, 6 Jan 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Sourav Ganguly's  Response
Thanks for posting query.
Penis size is determined by some genes.No medicine or tablet can increase the size of penis.
No food items are associated to increase the size and hardness of penis. Just take nutritious food.
But there are drugs of Phosphodiesterase -5 (PDE-5) inhibitor groups like sildenafil, tardanafil etc., they can make the penis harder and increase the duration of erection if there are no other causes of erectile dysfunction is present.
Consult a sexologist/urologist for taking those drugs.

Best Wishes,
Dr Sourav Ganguly.
Answered: Tue, 31 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response


   By plastic sergery can enlarge?

Answered: Thu, 7 Jan 2010
  User's Response
do some jelquing exersices and use weights
Answered: Tue, 27 Jul 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor