Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Want to conceive. Prescribed Pyricontin. Should I continue?

hi Dr, I am 27 years old & want to conceive. went to Gynic 2 days back. she prescribed - pyricontin-f (1 tab x 30 days) -- 2 tab consumed doxycycline (1 tab x 7 days) -- 2 tab consumed metronidazole (2 tab x 5 days) -- 4 tab consumed flunconazole 150 mg (1 tab x 1 day) -- consumed according to test results & doc, my health is absolutely ok. should i continue with this medicines? my period started on 19th Sep. what would be the possible intercourse dates to get result? regards, Moumita
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  302
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response

You can continue the drugs prescribed. Regarding possible intercourse dates, its best to have intercourse alternate days OR at least 3times in week to maximize chance of pregnancy. You can try daily from Day 10 to Day 18 of your periods (Day1 is the date of start of menses).
Answered: Wed, 3 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor