Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Virgin, have continuous period flow, shows up only on wiping. Anything serious?

i just had my period recently and i thought it should have ended last week but im going on day 13 abut i feel like this isnt my period it only shows when i wipe after peeing and i wear a pad just to be sure and there is blood on it i thought it was a uti but i dont think thats the case? i am a virgin so can this be anything serious
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Your history and your symptoms suggest that you are going through a phase of hormonal insufficiency. A complete hormonal profile and a pelvic sonogram will help to exclude organic causes. If everything is fine, you should do well with a course of styptics and progestogens. You may also get your blood profile and urinalysis to look for other possible causes like urinary infections, clotting and bleeding anomalies etc. Hope you find this information useful. Wish you good health.
Answered: Wed, 9 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor