Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Vigorous sex, blood clots in urine, continuous urge to urinate, pass feces. Cure?

I had vigorous sex about two hours ago and went to the toilet and found both blood and then a few large clots that came out with some pain and effort. I am male, 53, an athlete ( heart beat at 44 am) and this has never occurred before. Now I have a continual urge to either urinate/pass faeces.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  136
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

You have a urological emergency. It is unusual to have blood after any kind of sex, vigorous or otherwise. I recommend that you see your urologist as soon as you can to have yourself checked out and rule out any kind of problems that may be causing you to have these issues. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Mon, 22 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor