Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Vaginal Pain during intercourse,could it just be an infection ?

Hello, I'm a 19 year old woman. I have a history of vaginal problems like yeast infections and bladder infections,UTI's (ect.) and I've been exsperiencing pain during intercourse. When my partner reaches a certain part of my vagina (a certain depth) it begins to hurt like I urgently need to urinate. whats wrong with me ? could it just be an infection ? sex just doesn't feel good anymore.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  626
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  Anonymous's Response

It is not 'just an infection' it is pelvic infections..the symptoms that you are facing are due to the infection of pelvic wil need tretament  for this...along with you your partner also should be treated to prevent re-infection..and avoid having intercourse during the time of the treatment.

Answered: Sat, 27 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor