Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Usually smoke h, shot up on the inside of elbow on both arms continuously, formed a hard sore lump. Solution ?

Hello, i usually smoke h, but have been shooting it the past week or two, at first it was hard to find a spot so when i finally did (on the inside of my elbow on both arms) i shot up in the same spot continuously until it formed a hard lump, which at first was sore to the touch and i could not straighten my arm all the way, but that went away and now it is just a hard lump it seems to have gone down a little bit but is still there. Please help me out, i don t know what to do and i have no insurance.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. You have a dependence on hashish and it is an opioid that can cause you to have infection and inflammation of your veins when used intravenously apart from causing you to have terrible forms of symptoms of dependence. It would seem to me that you are physiologically and psychologically dependent on the drug and it would be best to consult with a psychiatrist who deals with substance abuse and dependence issues or visit with a substance use counselor or therapist to find solutions to your problems. You may need surgical debridement if the area is infected and this needs to be determined by your psychiatrist if you would need a referral.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sun, 30 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor