Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Using mintop forte for hair loss. Not responding after a long term use. Alternate medication?

hi i m 32 yrs male. i have suffered from hair fall last 11 yrs. i used so many products & medicine. but last 8 yrs ago, i used mintop forte 5 ,its really works. i used this product about 1 yr. but too much irritation caused stopping this product. after stop this product i used it again about 1 yr differene. but its not work & no sensational feeling like before. kindly suggest me another best treatment is available. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  550
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Since mintop forte is not working for you let me put you on T.Finax1mg perday for 2months along with Renociaspray 3sprays twice daily for 2 months.I am sure you will respond to this medication and continuous use for 2 months is required to notice reduction in hairfall.
Answered: Thu, 9 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor