Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Using krimson 35, had been prescribed after follicular study and PCOD, no discharge during intercourse. What can be done to get pregnant?

hai doctor, i used krimson 35 from the month of december to febrauary. my doctor suggested me this after knowing that folicular study result is pcod . now i wanted to be pragnant but during intercourse when my partner penetrates me he is not getting any kind of discharge into me during intercouse. What i have to do to get pregnant sooner?
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
In PCOD, oral contraceptive pills are given to make your periods regular. If there is no semen discharge during ejaculation, then your partner needs to consult a urologist fro a complete evaluation.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sun, 9 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor