Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Undersized testicles and penis, small mustache. Do I have Klinefelter's syndrome?

Hi I m 18 yrs old and for the past few years I hav had gyno and I haven t seen and developement happening to my testicles and penis every thing is stil the same since primary I only have a small mastach that s it so does it this mean I might be a Klinefelter syndrome patient or is there another explanation to all of this. I d love to see my self as a father one day without the worry of me being infertile which I think I may be.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have small testicle and Penis and have a doubt of yourself being having Klinfelters Syndrome. It is difficult to diagnose this without clinical examination and any investigations.
Please consult qualified Endocrinologist for evaluation and Hormonal studies like estimation of
Serum Testosterone,FSH, LH and Estrdial .
Answered: Thu, 28 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor