Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Unable to sleep, lack of quality sleep. Prescribe drug which will induce sleep?

I can t get a good rest cause of my grand children they disturb my sleep what I want is a drug that will knock me out for 3hours so I can get a good rest sleep or probably a drug that will make me have a sound sleep. Would have taken ketamine or GHB or rohypnol but am afraid of any unfriendly reation its gonna cause in my system. So doctor please prescribe a good drugs for me and how to use it. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  139
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear haryorbammylawal
Its not wise to take drugs if there are no concrete indications for them. What you can do is do some relaxation exercises and meditation. That will help you stay more relaxed and may obviate your annoyance.
Answered: Fri, 14 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor