Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Unable to penetrate, no interest in sex. What should I do ?

hello doctor, i am married from last one year , but we didn t had sex till now , because first 6 months we were staying apart due to my studies and in the last six months we tried 3 times but the problem is penetration is notatall happening. what should i do i am not getting interest in sex... but seeing other videos i will be excited also, can u please help me should i take some tablets which will help me to get interested towards sex. please help me i am in a terrible position..
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  45
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind.
If you think of sex you get arousal.
Make up your mind for sexual act.
Watch porn or read sexual books.
Just relax.Tension causes sympathetic stimulation & affect your arousal.
don't think more about penetration performance.
don't loose heart you have no disease .
You need not require any medicine.
It is a game you have to play daily.
Answered: Tue, 25 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor