Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Unable to intercourse

am 22 year girl i got married & not able to intercourse with my husband my vigina is pain full. at 1st time intercourse was sucssefull and ejaculation is not posible bcz of pain. ther after we try to intercourse but i cant, it is pain full to me. if not posible we each other mastribate. what can i do for this problem? is ther any medicine for pain relife? if ther plese tell me that medicin name
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  221
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic forum
you can try any lubricant like k y gel to increase the elasticity of vagina after a good foreplay.pain may be due to the unnecessary fear about the intercourse or hymen rupture it will not hurt too much after a good lubrication.all the best,everything going to be smooth soon
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor