Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Trying to concieve. Having irregular periods. No help with pills. Suggestions?

hi dr can you please advice me i was on the 2 month injection for almost 6 years i left it last year july and took a pill to get my periods i got my periods in August september and October but then in november and december i didnt get it, got it again on the 3rd jan 2013 but for this month is didnt get it yet can i drink stametta as i want to get my periods and i also want a 2nd baby please help
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. You need complate evaluation for irregular and infrequent periods. Mainly hormonal profile, thyroid function tests and a scan pelvis to know any uterine or ovarian problems.
Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!

Answered: Sun, 24 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor