Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Trying to concieve. Diagnosed with PCOD. Prescribed Krimson35. Having high cholesterol levels. Due to Krimson35?

Hello Doctor, I am 30 yr old women and me and my husband have plans of starting a family. However, upon opting for a general health check up, I was diagnosed with PCOD & a bit of elevated cholesterol levels. This made my doctor prescribe krimson 35 for me. All was going well and I was having my periods regularly until about 3 days ago when I had another general health check up done and was really surprised to see my cholesterol levels at new high in just 2 months - Serum total 265, serum triglycerides 95, HDL 47, LDL 199, VLDL 19. I have been on real strict diet avoiding all fatty and junk foods, exercising regularly etc...however, this development really caught us by surprise and now we are suspecting if Krimson 35 could be the one to blame. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
no one knows but if stays up over ldl 160 you should be on statin meds
Answered: Tue, 16 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor