Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

177 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Too quick ejaculation, Please suggest me

I am a 46 yrs man.Married have two children 16 and 13 yrs of age respectively. I have no health problems like sugar,pressure and heart dieseas..etc Overall i am perfect. My problem is too quick ejaculation and erection is ok. I could not enjoy my sexual life and dis-satisfaction of my partner. i never had this issue before 40 yrs of age.I feel this is due to old age,my partner is 39 yrs old and healthy. I am not taking any medicine for health and sexual related issue . can you suggest any medicine / pills to increse the time to satisfy the partner without side effects. Thanks in advance
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
  User's Response
's  Response
Problem of the premature ejaculation in male is usually because of offensive lifestyle and food. Be careful about your lifestyle and food. The technique of start-stop-start urine is very effective for premature ejaculation. I would suggest for you that technique. “When you are passing urine, after small quantity of discharge of urine, stop the flow of urine for three seconds. And in one sitting stop and start the urination five to ten times.” Execute that practice many times in the day when you are urinating. Here I also would suggest some other remedial key points for your convenience. · Always eat fresh vegetables and fruits. · Avoid eggs, meat, honey and all sour foodstuffs. · Sleep eight to ten hours daily. · Go for morning walk and jogging regularly. · Do exercise half of an hour early in the morning regularly. · Always wear spacious garments. · Avoid sexual intercourse, if you are tired, stressed or depressed. · Avoid overworking always. · Never smoke and keep yourself away from alcohol. · Never indulge in the anal sex. · Never take the street medicines for enhancement of vigor. · In case of any kind of sexual and psychosexual disorder, consult to sexologist immediately.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

ehii I m 25 yrs. old male i have quick fall problem when i put my pennis into vagina my sperm comes out too quickly before i was having relation when i was 14yrs. with a woman near my home. that time i was good and satisfactory, now I have much problem i cannot give time to my partner into sex . please provide me knowledge about it. Thank u

doctor1 MD

HI Doctor, This is yogesh and 35 Years old.i am married. Since few time i got the quick fall problemduring sex. Its happend only 3-10 Seconds. Pls revert ,How i can increase my timing as maximum and control to quick fall. Hence i am good looking and well healthy too.

doctor1 MD

Hi, my problem is quick fall during the sex... Actually it is too quick.. So plz suggest me some kind of medicine.. My age is 21. Nd 5feet 10 inch is my height, nd about 61 kg is my weight... I have no medical examine previous.. First time i try to take suggestion from you...