Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Taking dean tablet for irregular period. Want to change. Suggestion?

hi, i am 40 years old with irregular period long time when i was teenager. i used to take dean tab. to let the period come regullarly but i don t like to take it now i want to change to good tab. because ifeel cold and heat all the time then i traid progleton tab. but the period come before i finished the 21 days. i want to use tab. to make the period come regularly and good for me. thanks
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Leave it to mother nature for regularization of periods. It also does regularize after marriage when there is regular sexual activity.

In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak K K
Answered: Thu, 2 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor