Swollen right breast, achy and tender, on Femodette. HPT negative. What is this ?

Hi there, I am 20 years old and this morning I noticed that my right breast had become swollen and is quite achy and tender. I am taking Femodette contreceptive pills and I finished my 7 day break 2 days ago. However, during my 7 day break my period lasted barely a day. I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative. I have taken Femodette for almost 2 years and this hasn t occured before. I can t feel any lumps in my right breast, but it does feel considerably bigger than my left. Can you please give me any indication to what this could be? I am really worried.
Tue, 28 Jan 2014