Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

177 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Swollen pipes around my testes with a series of lumps

Around both my testicles , the pipes (i m sorry I don t know the proper term) are swollen and can be tender. Also, underneath the skin on my perineum , there apear to be a series of lumps in the pipes (2 or 3). Does anyone else have a similar complaint? or does anyone have any advice as if at all possible i would like to avoid the embarassment of the Doctors surgery . Thanks
Sun, 24 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

From your symptoms i feel it is Varicocoele.

If you do not treat it, you may end up with Infertility

So better consult

Contact me for more information or guidance

Wish you Good Reproductive & Sexual Health
With Warm Regards,

Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY MBBS; MBA; (MHSc Reproductive & Sexual Medicine)

Consultant, Sexual Medicine / Sexologist, TRIVANDRUM, KERALA
+91 – 944 77 050 77 / 94471 55 0 77 / 99 464 2 55 77
President, International Association of Sexual Medicine /
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....